- Parents seeking to make an application to St Thomas Aquinas for the admission of their children should do so as early as possible.
- The normal points of entry into St Thomas Aquinas are at the pre-primary school level (Grade R/Pre-Grade) or at the high school level (Grade 8). It is primarily in these grades, however, that St Thomas Aquinas is generally oversubscribed. Admission is possible in other grades only if and when vacancies occur.
- School-readiness (Grades 00 – 3) or entrance examinations (Grades 4 – 10) are written by all applicants.
- New learners are not accepted into Grade 11 or 12.
- The primary school caters for a total of 580 learners and the high school for a total of 280 learners. Average class sizes are 23 learners to a class in the primary school. In the high school, average class sizes are 25 learners in each class.
For more information (for all grades) please contact the school’s office:
Telephone: 013 656 3410 (school hours)